So you decided to start saving as much money as you can. I’m pretty sure you tried certain things and they didn’t work out and some probably have. But have you ever tried an app on your phone to save money? Technology is definitely a life changer nowadays! There are so many different apps that you can try that will help you save money, help you earn extra money, and even help you manage your money!
These five apps I personally use and they have been helping out a whole lot when is comes to saving money. I definitely suggest for you to give at least one of them a try and if it works great for you give the other ones a shot!
- Ibotta- I absolutely love this app! You get cash back on groceries and other things like beauty products. They give you cash back on produce like bananas, tomatoes and avocados which they update each week. Milk, bread and eggs are around .25 cents each. They also offer cash back on organic products! Its so easy to use, all you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and a couple minutes later the cash is added to your account. Once you get to $20 you can transfer it to a paypal account.
- Flipp- Flipp is a app that has all your local grocery ads. Its a great tool because they offer coupons for certain stores and you can create your own shopping list on the app. It makes grocery shopping easier and helps you figure out what’s on sale before you even leave the house.
- ShopKick– Earn gift cards just for walking into certain stores! You can also earn points by scanning certain items and with receipts. You can use this app at stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Best Buy and a lot more! It’s a fun way to save money because the gift cards you earn you can use instead of your own money and save your money!
- Ebates– Ebates is a app where you get cash back on items when you shop online. And I’m pretty sure most of us shop online nowadays. They have tons of stores like Macys, Kohls, Wal-Mart, Target, Nike and Groupon. Now they even offer in store cash back as well! Get anywhere from 2% to 10% cash back!
- Mint– A great and easy app to manage your finances. You can keep track of your spending easily, make budgets for yourself, and track your bills. You can link all your accounts to the app so you can see where your money is going. The app itself is very user friendly. I just started using this and it keeps me very organized with my family’s bills.
Have you ever used one of these apps? Did it help you save money?