Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the Wellington World Travels family. I would like to thank them for honoring me with this award. I greatly appreciate it!
The Wellington World Travels family travel the world with the beautiful 2 year old son. They are a expat couple living in Quatar. They have traveled to over 10 different countries as a family and some as solo travelers. Their blog posts consist of traveling as a solo traveler, traveling as a family and living an expat life.
Thank you again for nominating me for this reward!
The Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who “are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
The Rules of the Nomination are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and a link back to their blog
2. Answer 11 questions they asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and inform them of the nomination
4. Create a new list of 11 questions for nominees
My Answers to Wellington World Travels Questions:
1. Where was your first ever trip abroad?
Olivia- The place that stole my heart, Tulum, Mexico.
2. What do you love most about your hometown?
Olivia- My hometown is a little town in the suburbs of Chicago. I love Chicago’s skyline, I believe it’s one of the most beautiful skylines in the US.
3. Have you lived abroad for at least 6 months? If yes, where? If no, where would you choose to live?
Olivia- No I haven’t. I would probably choose with somewhere in Africa or South America like Colombia.
4. Where is the most luxurious place you’ve been?
Olivia- The most “luxurious” place I ever experienced is when I visited Tulum. We had a hotel room right on the beach where you could walk out your door and be right on the beach.
5. Is there anywhere you could go back to again and again and never get bored of? Where?
Olivia- As of right now, Nashville, Tennessee. I love going to Nashville!
6. Have you ever been to a famous travel destination and been disappointed? Which place was that?
Olivia- I never traveled to a famous travel destinations as of yet!
7. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be?
Olivia- It’s so hard to choose just one place! But the top 2 places on my bucket list are Egypt and Tikal, Guatemala.
8. Do you prefer sunrise or sunset?
Olivia- Both are always beautiful. I think I prefer sunrise because I’m an early bird and I love the way it feels outside in the early morning.
9. What do you collect from your travels – besides memories?
Olivia- Pictures! I take tons of pictures when I’m traveling. Even though I’m not the best at it!
10. Do you think traveling can make a difference? How?
Olivia- Yes! I think everyone should have the chance to travel in their lifetime. Traveling allows you to experience new and different cultures and to see the world for what it really is. To me traveling is way better at teaching than school is. You find out who you really are, what your fears are, what your passions are and to get to meet wonderful people while doing it.
11. If you could start another blog, what would the topic be?
Olivia- I’m not really sure. Maybe just a regular lifestyle blog.
The 11 Bloggers I Nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Cait at Caitwithoutborders
Steph at lostgirlonearth
Chasa at chasatravels.com
Megan at Moderatelyexcited
Danielle at The Taste Team
Portia at PipandtheCity
Danielle at Soulful Travels
Paige at The Roaming Redhead
Wendy at WorldWideWendy
Stephanie at Adventuresinaussielands
Danielle at TheWittyWife
- What are your top 3 places to visit on your bucket list?
- What kind of traveler are you? Adventurous, budget, etc?
- What do you love about travel?
- What is your favorite thing to collect from your travels?
- Where is your favorite beach?
- What kind of blog do you have and why?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
- What do you love most about your hometown?
- Have you ever visited any of the seven wonders of the world? If so which ones?
- What culture are you the most interested in and why?
When you finished answering the questions please tag me on any social media platform, I would love to read all of them!